Born in Kobe in 1969. Graduated from Osaka University of Arts, Department of Arts. Runs 10 restaurants domestically and internationally including HAL YAMASHITA Tokyo. Also, advises on international food and government-related import and export, engages in various activities such as directing and lecturing throughout the country. Serving as an advisor for Hyogo ｢FOOD｣ of Hyogo Prefecture.
- 2010 World Gourmet Summit World Best Chef
- 2010 assumed the special advisor for WFP United Nations World Food Program
- 2012 World Gourmet Summit Representative Master Chef of Japan
- 2015 At “G Restaurant AWARD 2015” in Singapore, awarded the “Best New Restaurant” House of Stars(2stars)
- 2016 At Singapore Gourmet Japan, consecutively elected as a Representative Chef of Japan and awarded the “House of Stars”
Chon Che Win
From Hong Kong. 1970 Sous Chef of Hotel Lisboa Macau. 1973 Came to Japan. Successively held a position of Chinese executive chef at Lions Hotel Osaka. Has been serving as an executive chef for the musical gourmet ship Concerto since 1999.
- 2003 People’s Republic of China China Hotel Association, “China Cooking Mater” certification
- 2006 Hong Kong Best of the Best Culinary Awards, Representative jury of Japan
- 2007年 Awarded the China Ambassador Award
- 2009年 Awarded Asia Pacific Ocean International Cook Emperor Medal
*China Cooking Master: The highest title in Cooking Master. Proves a success as a chef and the many years of contribution in Chinese culinary field.
*Asia Pacific Oceans International Cooking Master Medal: China Cooking Master title given only to those whose further achievements as a Cooking Master were recognized.