Born in Kobe in 1969, Haruyuki "Hal" Yamashita is a graduate of the Osaka University of Arts who now runs over 10 restaurants domestically and internationally. Hal is also an advisor and lecturer on topics in international cuisine, imports and exports, and other issues related to the industry. Hal Yamashita has acheived numerous milestones throughout his career:
- 2010 received "World's Best Chef" award (World Gourmet Summit)
- 2010 became a special advisor for the United Nations World Food Program (WFP)
- 2012 became Representative Master Chef of Japan for the World Gourmet Summit
- 2015 received "Best New Restaurant" award (G Restaurant Awards 2015 in Singapore)
- 2016 received "House of Stars" award and elected as a Representative Chef of Japan (Singapore Gourmet Japan)
Chon Che Win
Originally based in Hong Kong, serving as Sous Chef of Hotel Lisboa Macau in 1970. Chon Che Win later moved to Japan in 1973, where he worked as executive chef at the Lions Hotel in Osaka. He has also served as the executive chef for the cruise ship Concerto since 1999.
- 2003 received "Master of Chinese Cuisine" certification (People's Republic of China China Hotel Association)
- 2006 served in the Representative Jury of Japan for Hong Kong's Best of the Best Culinary Awards
- 2007 received the "China Ambassador Award"
- 2009 received the Asia-Pacific Ocean International Master Chef Medal
*Master of Chinese Cuisine: Title of prestige proving years of contribution to the field of Chinese cuisine.
*Asia-Pacific Ocean International Master Chef Medal: Proof of significant acheivement to masters in Chinese cooking.
Facilities at HELLO KITTY SMILE
2nd Floor (Main Building):
2nd Floor (Annex):